Looking for a stunning wedding disco at Wokefield Estate?
If you are currently planning your wedding reception at Wokefield Estate, then why not add our stunning wedding disco to your event and add that extra wow factor to this already impressive venue. At NGB Discos we deliver high levels of service, we listen to our wedding disco customers, and we deliver on our promise. If every wedding disco you’ve been to in the past has failed to impress, make sure you speak to us before booking your next disco. Discos are our passion and we won’t let you down.
You can book one of our discos knowing ……
- We know how to throw a great party, see some of our 5-star reviews here
- We accept playlists so that you can dance the night away to the songs you want to hear
- Our digital DJ system means we have over 50,000 tracks on the night so we will have something to please all tastes.
- We will work with you to make sure you get the disco you want
- Our stunning wedding facade makes our discos stand out for all the right reasons and will add that extra wow factor to this stunning wedding venue.
Alongside our stunning wedding discos, we also provide a range of superb quality products, aimed specifically at the Wedding Disco market including light up love letters, photo booths, custom name projectors and more. Our wedding products are backed up by excellent DJ’s and personal customer service. Since 2007, we have built up a wealth of knowledge and an enviable reputation in the wedding disco industry.
Disco packages for this venue start from £450
So contact us today for a no obligation quote!
A little bit more about this stunning wedding venue in their own words ….
As you arrive up the sweeping driveway along to the magnificent Mansion House, Wokefield Estate comes into view, you will know you have picked the perfect venue for your wedding. The stunning venue is set within 250 acres of Royal Berkshire’s finest parkland, complete with incredible manicured lawns and picturesque gardens and lake.
The Mansion House, Wokefield Estate, exudes romance and elegance, providing a truly enchanting venue for your special day. The house has been the family home of nobles, dignitaries and notable members of society for many generations. Whilst the 18th-century mansion is rich with history and grandeur, the interiors still offer a welcoming, homely atmosphere.