22nd September 2018
Looking for a stunning Wedding Disco at Audleys wood hotel ?
If you are currently planning your wedding reception at Audleys wood hotel , then why not add our stunning wedding disco to your event and add that extra wow factor to this already impressive venue. At NGB Discos we deliver high levels of service, we listen to our wedding disco customers, and we deliver on our promise. If every wedding disco you’ve been to in the past, has failed to impress, make sure you speak to us before booking your next disco. Discos are our passion and we won’t let you down.
You can book one of our discos knowing ……
- We know how to throw a great party
- We accept playlists so that you can dance the night away to the songs you want to hear
- Our digital DJ system means we have over 50,000 tracks on the night so we will have something to please all tastes .
- We will work with you to make sure you get the disco you want
- Our stunning wedding facade makes our discos stand out for all the right reasons and will add that extra wow factor to this stunning wedding venue.
Along side our stunning wedding discos we also provide a range of superb quality products, aimed specifically at the Wedding Disco market including light up love letters, photo booths, custom name projectors and more. Our wedding products are backed up by excellent DJ’s and personal customer service. Since 2007, we have built up a wealth of knowledge and an enviable reputation in the wedding disco industry.
Disco packages for this venue start from £450
So contact us today for a no obligation quote!
A little bit more about the Audleys wood hotel wedding venue
It is hard to imagine a more romantic wedding venue than Audleys Wood Hotel in Basingstoke, Hampshire. Furnished with antiques and hung with paintings, the warm, characterful décor complements the elaborate carvings, ornate stonework and beautiful stained glass, Audleys Wood Hotel is the ideal wedding venue in Basingstoke for your dream country house wedding.
This magnificent Victorian mansion, originally built as a hunting lodge, now has a beautiful Garden Pavilion to combine with the picturesque setting to create the wedding venue in Hampshire you have always imagined